The International Baccalaureate programme that is also known as the IB programme was initially known as the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) in an educational foundation with international boundaries. It was founded in the year 1968 in Geneva, Switzerland. This course basically offers four different courses to the kids namely:
- IB diploma programme- this course is a two year ting for students of ages 16-18. The course is recognised by a number of universities over the world.
- IB career related programme- this is an educational programme which acts as a guideline to choose their career ahead. It helps them focus on their personal and professional skills and their language and communication skills.
- IB middle year’s programme- this programme is for kids from the age groups of 11 to 16 years. One could see this programme as the stepping stone towards the IB diploma programme.
- IB primary year’s programme- this course over here is an educational programme for kids of age group of 3-12 years old. The subjects taught in this level are pretty basic.
So, here were the four main courses that are offered by the programme. You can find a number of IB tutors in our country because this programme is rapidly gaining popularity. Also folks in Delhi and Gurgaon area can find ib coaching centres in Gurgaon. Now it’s time to take a look at the benefits of the IB programme.
- It is a known fact that kids graduating from the IB diploma programme have a higher value in the education world. They can easily get into other colleges and universities. This diploma programme gives them an upper hand.
- By taking this programme, children definitely have more opportunities than any regular school student. The opportunities for the IB diploma graduates are much higher.
- Education is never complete without a proper teacher. You many give the best of study material or the best of infrastructure but if the teacher is not good, students tend to loos their interests. But that is not in the case of the IB programme. They strive hard to meet the teacher requirements for the programme.
- This programme also promotes a more open or one may call it a liberal mind. The students that graduate from the IB programme are encouraged to open their minds, widen their horizons and understand and appreciate different traditions and values.
- One of the most unique benefits is that the IB programme actually not just keeps to the educational standards but also teaches its students to stick to principles and morals. Their mission is an all round development which also includes character building and not just education.
So, here were some of the most important benefits from the IB diploma programme. This programme is a package deal for your child that all parents must consider. Also, if this makes sense to you parents then enrol your child with an IB tutor to secure their life. Your kid’s bright future lies in your decision.